flag / registration services
Manx Ocean Crewing Ltd liaises on a regular basis with the flag state administrations
of Antigua & Barbuda, Cyprus, Gibraltar, Marshall Islands and the Isle of Man.
As we are based on the Isle of Man, we naturally have an excellent relationship
Isle of Man Ship Registry.
We can use are contacts there to enable us to offer interested clients full administrative
service around Full or Bareboat (Demise) registry on the Isle of Man.
Among the benefits for owners operating their vessel under Isle of Man jurisdiction
- A one-off low initial registration fee and subsequent monthly payments for SMC and
future ILO 178 audits on board the vessels, which are not carried out concurrently
with class surveys in order to minimize the workload for the ship's crew.
- A flag with first class reputation which you cannot find on the FoC list, thus eliminating
potential difficulties with the ITF and Port State Control.
- Your ship is flying the British Ensign and therefore you have an EU recognised flag
which helps saving port dues in some European Countries such as Finland.
- Entitlement to support of British Consular services and Naval protection in hostile
- No Tonnage tax fees
- A flexible approach to manning arrangements
- No trading restrictions
- First class service without the burden of over bureaucracy
- Full political support for the shipping industry
- Favourable corporate structures available with Zero Rated tax regime.
For further information please contact us.